The summit will provide an opportunity
for early stage companies from various industries to have a booth during
the summit and present to and network with the summit's attendees, many
of whom are VCs and angel investors from Silicon Valley.
The summit will take place June 29th and
30th at the David Intercontinental hotel in Tel Aviv.
Companies will receive the following throughout the 2-day summit:
1. 15 minutes of power point presentation time and 15 minutes of Q&A
2. A mini booth at the poster session
3. Three free admissions including lunches
4. Opportunity to request a one-on-one meeting with a selected investors from Silicon
5. Company's logo and short description on the summit's website under "Exhibitions"
6. Company's logo, short description and one page overview in the printed
A screening committee shall review the one page overview and companies presentation and shall select 8 companies to go through to a “semi final” presentation in front of the committee during the event day1.
The final stage of 4 finalists company would be held during day 2 in front of 4 tier 1 VC’s and the event audience to compete for the award. The winner will be rewarded with the "Most Promising Early Stage
Company Award of 2008" plus Monetary Prize and more
Participation cost is $2000 (acceptance is based on availability only, by June 15th)
1. Submit a one
page overview to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Upon approval of entry to the competition, REGISTER
HERE by June 15th and send us to email@example.com a short company presentation (please keep files under 2MB)
3. Following registration, detailed guidelines and one-on-one meeting request form with a list of delegation investors that will be avilable to meet, will be emailed.